This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milly Catback

Will a milly cat back fit on to an SRI if the bumper was cut? Hopefully getting a remus so her indoors brother was asking if he could buy it but not sure if it will fit on to his cat. He isn't bothered about power gains just that it looks good.

cheers
    Flame Red Astra VXR

it wont look good putting that exhaust central on a SRI lol!!!

On a serious note i cant see that it would fit to be honest but i may be wrong...

im sure someone will be along to clarify!

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Not my motor but if he wants it and it fits then happy days haha cheers though
      Flame Red Astra VXR

Comment

Buy the exhaust and then get a exhaust place to fit it, cut the tail pipe off then reweld the pipe where it should go on the left hand side of the bumper.

Can be done as that is what my mate did on his coupe turbo!
        Astra coupe: z20leh with m32, eds 3.5, remus, dbilas induction and inlet, berg trim, corsa vxr steering wheel and a whole lot more!
        www.asautocare.co.uk eds retailer.

Comment

Originally posted by tgazvxr View Post
          Buy the exhaust and then get a exhaust place to fit it, cut the tail pipe off then reweld the pipe where it should go on the left hand side of the bumper.

Can be done as that is what my mate did on his coupe turbo!
          nice one although its just an sri not a turbo. Cheers
          Flame Red Astra VXR

Comment

Working...
          X