This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window Total closure.

Tonight, whilst paying a visit to B&Q, I left the dog in the back of the car for a few minutes with the windows down. After pressing the I button above the mirror to isolate the utrasonics, I closed the door and touched the 2 lines on the handle to lock it, on the 2nd press to deadlock, the windows closed themselves.

I've never seen this before, and just wondered if thats normal or did I do something to trigger it?

I'm not aware of any sort of total closure unit - any advice appreciated.

cheers

i know if u push and hold the unlock button on the key fob the windows open till u let go and vice versa if u push and hold lock on key fob for the deadlocks it closes windows till u let go but other than that i dont know

Comment

yes it is the same
      ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Cheers guys - am aware of the keyfob press and hold - is that the same with the door lines too then?

Comment

Yes

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

if you hold the lines on the door handle it will put the windows up also locking

Comment

Working...
            X