This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I start

I got 2k to spend on my car what should I do ne ideas?

me persoannly, get a diff fitted, rarb and springs

Comment

Start with the ride,so dap r springs and a rarb.then an exhaust,milltek/remus/piper whatever you prefer.then id say a s2 map aswell

Comment

a camera lol

id be getting a diff fitted (£850)

Springs and RARB (£depends which springs and fiting costs etc - under £500 easy)

Then either a second hand exhaust or a scorpion for 650.

OR get a few bits n peices like brake ducts £20) some dot 51 fluid and then get the car detailed or buy some nice cleaning gear.

Comment

I dont want to sound funny but wasnt you asking for a cheap spraying place the other day and now you have 2k to spend?

Comment

Originally posted by alanandnickyVXR View Post
            I dont want to sound funny but wasnt you asking for a cheap spraying place the other day and now you have 2k to spend?
            IIRC She wanted to know what a fair price was for having the work carried out. Mind you I did get carried away with that thread!

I personally would again go LSD, Springs, RARB and FARB and then maybe an exhaust or something.

Comment

Originally posted by alanandnickyVXR View Post
              Yeh what's the point in paying loads to get a bumper resprayed that wasn't my fault! Why I would I buy a car for 10k if I knew I wouldn't be able to afford to do anything with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Lawro View Post
                IIRC She wanted to know what a fair price was for having the work carried out. Mind you I did get carried away with that thread!

I personally would again go LSD, Springs, RARB and FARB and then maybe an exhaust or something.
                whatever happened to that post???

2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

Comment

Originally posted by DICKO1 View Post
                  whatever happened to that post???
                  Was deleted mate

Comment

Why did it get deleted???

Comment

prob because it went ever so slightly off topic...............

that or mods got annoyed at the lack of pics aswell

ha ha

Comment

Probably the later one, lol

Comment

I have RARB AND DAP's and the diffrence over standard is amazing ,

I also can not wait to get a courts diff so for me again it would be DAP's RARB AND LSD

Comment

if i had a spare 2k to blow on the car, i'd tune it to stage 3. Thats full turbo back exhaust, front mounted intercooler and a remap tres rapide.
                            W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
                            http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

Originally posted by w20adm View Post
                              if i had a spare 2k to blow on the car, i'd tune it to stage 3. Thats full turbo back exhaust, front mounted intercooler and a remap tres rapide.
                              and then be blown away by a stage 2 with a diff

How can you justify increasing the power on a car that's handeling leavs alot to be desired as standard . IMO it has to be LSD < DAPS AND RARB

but then that is just my opinion .

Might also be worth looking at what tyres you running .

Also depends on what you use the car for if your a straight line looney or a b road warrior lol

Comment

Working...
                              X