This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with left hand steering wheel controll

as the title says, when i press the thumbwheel to access the trip computers it doesnt always work and then when it does go onto the trip computer screen i cant scroll up or down half the time, has anyone else had this problem before? is it just something daft like a faulty switch, theres no fault codes thrown up and its only just started doing it but its seriously bugging me. any help or ideas would be appreciated
    Arden VXR, 19" Anthrecite alloys, TMS Stage 3, Forge FMIC, Remus, K&N Panel filter, Insignia washer jets, RARB, DAP's, Sight and light, Keyless, Forge recirc valve, Percys oil restrictor and breather box, 3 Gauge conversion, VXR front grille badge, VXRonline window stickers and The Origional Percys Airbox

Originally posted by Bawb View Post
    as the title says, when i press the thumbwheel to access the trip computers it doesnt always work and then when it does go onto the trip computer screen i cant scroll up or down half the time, has anyone else had this problem before? is it just something daft like a faulty switch, theres no fault codes thrown up and its only just started doing it but its seriously bugging me. any help or ideas would be appreciated
    I had the same issue,,,,,,, but I didn't notice it it was when I got cruise control fitted by adam (stampede),,, he picked up the fault on the tech 2,,,,,,
    Took it in to my dealer and they replaced it under warranty,,,

hope this helps,,,,

Comment

both mine have gone mate took it to vauxhall there replacing them both next tuesday under warranty so take a trip to the dealer mate :-)

Comment

Cheers lads ill go next week
        Arden VXR, 19" Anthrecite alloys, TMS Stage 3, Forge FMIC, Remus, K&N Panel filter, Insignia washer jets, RARB, DAP's, Sight and light, Keyless, Forge recirc valve, Percys oil restrictor and breather box, 3 Gauge conversion, VXR front grille badge, VXRonline window stickers and The Origional Percys Airbox

Comment

Working...
        X