This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDS Intercooler

Hi has anyone had any experience with the EDS Intercooler??

Mainly after help with bolting it in place. I can see where it should go easy enough but cant imagine how the thing should be held in place with the bits I got with it.

pics

Cheers for any help, hoping to get fitted during next week.
    Last edited by EdOPCburg; 30 July 2010, 03:12 PM.
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

where did you get that from mate?
    and how much did it set you back?

been looking at it myself thats all
    they arnt that far away from me
    Insignia SRi VX-Line RED
    ^^Click here to see it^^

Comment

Got it straight from EDS themselves, 649e.

Comment

It's just a guess but the black plate and bracket would be to bolt the air con rad to the radiator after you remove the old intercooler. The intercooler needs drilling through the vertical ali tabs and bolting to the cross member with the self tapping bolts (urgh nasty), not sure what the ali? brackets are for, sure i'd figure it out if I had the car in pieces in front of me though.

edit. are the ali brackets to re locate the horn/s or something similar??

Comment

Originally posted by andrewt1971 View Post
          It's just a guess but the black plate and bracket would be to bolt the air con rad to the radiator after you remove the old intercooler. The intercooler needs drilling through the vertical ali tabs and bolting to the cross member with the self tapping bolts (urgh nasty), not sure what the ali? brackets are for, sure i'd figure it out if I had the car in pieces in front of me though.

edit. are the ali brackets to re locate the horn/s or something similar??
          Cheers, the black plate was the main thing bugging me with it. Soon as I dig in to it I guess it will come clear. oh yeah I aint self tapping them things in got a ton of nuts n bolts which will prob be more useful.

Comment

Working...
          X