This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thanks to all at MPG :)

Just got back after ian sorted me a new actuator,and set it up after my old one died after s2 map
    Great service as always,fitted me a larger air intake aswell which is just huge compared to the o/e one
    Will put graph up soon,but on a hot 20c day she made 285bhp an 350lbft which aint too bad,gives for a plesent drive in sports
    so thanks again ian,sarah and crew,was good talking to you aswell andy,good results all round mate

nice 1 top place mpg. wanted to have my stage 3 map this month but i forgot about my car insurance and i kinda need that

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
      Just got back after ian sorted me a new actuator,and set it up after my old one died after s2 map
      Great service as always,fitted me a larger air intake aswell which is just huge compared to the o/e one
      Will put graph up soon,but on a hot 20c day she made 285bhp an 350lbft which aint too bad,gives for a plesent drive in sports
      so thanks again ian,sarah and crew,was good talking to you aswell andy,good results all round mate
      Thats exactly what Jada made the other day! Nice consistant results!

How does she feel on the road?? An animal id guess

Comment

Originally posted by moosh View Post
        Thats exactly what Jada made the other day! Nice consistant results!

How does she feel on the road?? An animal id guess
        yeah its compleatly different car mate just glad its on the sport button so the temptation isnt always there

Comment

yeah its compleatly different car mate just glad its on the sport button so the temptation isnt always there
          Nice figs mate id be pleased if i ever visit a RR and get the same...

Im not sure if i will ever bother incase im disapointed

Comment

Great result Tom. pleased for ya mate..
            ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Pretty much same as my results also - 289.2bhp and 358lb/ft

Comment

you sure you did not walk away with my print out lol great result mate now whats that about mpg rollers lol bang on the button)

Comment

Nice results tom

Comment

Great results mate, Ian and the guys are spot on. LSD next then!

Comment

Nice results mate, what larger intake did you get, was it the Vectra one?

Cheers
                      H
                      sigpic
                      Arden Blue Astra , 19's, Bluetooth, Full Leather, Stage 2 Ready
                      Wanted: 18" Black Wheels, maybe an FMIC and Stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by Red Ice VXR View Post
                        Nice results mate, what larger intake did you get, was it the Vectra one?

Cheers
                        H
                        Yes mate was the vectra one
                        Cheers guys am over the moon with the power,drives supurb,figures i was a little dissapointed with but the torque is immense
                        An yes lawro mate,diff next

Comment

Cheers guys am over the moon with the power,drives supurb,figures i was a little dissapointed with but the torque is immense

At the end of the day...if it drives really well then sod figures

Comment

Thanks mate, just ordered one of these from Matt for my Courts CDTi setup. I can't wait to fit everything :P
                            sigpic
                            Arden Blue Astra , 19's, Bluetooth, Full Leather, Stage 2 Ready
                            Wanted: 18" Black Wheels, maybe an FMIC and Stage 2

Comment

Why was you disappointed mate 285 is about right for stage 2 isn't it, and 350 torque is wild ha ha

Comment

Working...
                              X