This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shell i go Carbon wrap & Gloss black?

Well im thinking of doing my alloys gloss black and the rear spoiler, tailgate moulding and rear splitter carbon wrapped as can get it done at a good price....but not sure if this would work or not..... what do you guys think?

pics of mine...

Now ex car...
    sigpic
    Vauxhall Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 273

2x corsa vxr nurburgring alloys available....

i think the wheels and diffuser gloss would look spot on and a white rear boot strip.

or diffuser and spoiler carbon with the v grille.

def black wheels

Comment

gloss black imo

Comment

Carbon wrapping looks so much nicer mate. But get gloss black wheel though.

Comment

Yeah that was what I was thinking...just don't know if the gloss black will suit my wheels and then the gloss black with the carbon fibre wrap...
          Now ex car...
          sigpic

Comment

Mate ever thought of matt black I've done my diffuser and boot strip matt going to paint the wheels over the week end matt with lost if lacquer ....
            sigpic

Astra vxr complete

Full TMS rebuild Owens HTA k04

Comment

Never been a fan of carbon and black on the same car. I find the black tends to show up the green-ish / grey to the carbon.

Would it not be cleaner to go with just white and black? ...or, if you can afford to get the parts farbricated in carbon, white and carbon?

Comment

gloss black

Comment

I can get the parts wrapped in carbon but I do want the wheels doing aswell as want to do a black n White theme...I just thought the wrapped carbon bits will suit the other bits like mirror etc

Might see if I can someone to do a Photoshop done or something
                  Now ex car...
                  sigpic

Comment

I'd stick to the one or the other, but gloss black would get my vote, wouldn't bother with the carbon unless its the real deal.

Comment

Working...
                    X