This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake pads

My astra seriously needs new brake pads went to halfords had 2 different sets but neither of then fitted even tho they said they were for a vxr they actually fit my sisters Sri I also ordered sum online n had the same problem, ne1 know where I can get the right ones from or should I just try vauxhall

EU LTD austin fieldsmate give them a call or pop down there if not why not try Thurlow nunn

Comment

Originally posted by A2ON View Post
      EU LTD austin fieldsmate give them a call or pop down there if not why not try Thurlow nunn
      Yeh I'll try them I think I know where it is. I did try thyroid nunn by they have to order them n I need them this weekend really

Comment

Just get them off Mattbibs on here - original VX parts at a very good price !
        sigpic

Comment

£47 delivered for genuine parts through us. Retail is around £70 off memory.

Matt

Comment

EU are round the corner of austin fields there number is (kl)777111 i think

Comment

the vauxhall pads are pretty good and around £45 on trade club at the delears, they are made by ferodo just replaced mine last night with new disc's

Comment

omg can't believe it........... you're texting whilst driving and in dire need of brake pads!

Comment

I got front discs and pads from my local VX dealer a few weeks back for alot less than £150. Which I was surprised they were that cheap TBH. Got em fitted for nowt too

James

sigpic
                  MY14 Corsa Burg, "REX" , Burg #452

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
                    omg can't believe it........... you're texting whilst driving and in dire need of brake pads!
                    im thinking wind up

Comment

Actually I never said I was testing while I was driving at all! I've got a 2 year old son nearly always in the car with me do u really think I'm that stupid to put his life at risk to!

Comment

Originally posted by xxlouise23xx View Post
                        Actually I never said I was testing while I was driving at all! I've got a 2 year old son nearly always in the car with me do u really think I'm that stupid to put his life at risk to!
                        http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...d.php?t=101467

says txting to me...... dodgey brakes and now a child in car! you're not for real.....

Comment

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...d.php?t=101467

says txting to me...... dodgey brakes and now a child in car! you're not for real.....
                          It don't say nothing bout ME doing it tho does it!! What's ur problem!!

Comment

ok so you have recieved three different sets of brake pads from two different sources for a vxr and none of them fitted

you sure you aint got a clio? if you have a clio they definatly wont fit

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randomgary View Post
                              ok so you have recieved three different sets of brake pads from two different sources for a vxr and none of them fitted

you sure you aint got a clio? if you have a clio they definatly wont fit
                              I may be a woman but I do know what car I have!!

Comment

Working...
                              X