This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vinyl

anyone had their bootstrip done in arden blue but vinyl wrapped?

fancy changing it and cant be bothered respraying it, bodyshop i use has shut and the guys who didi diffuser v grille etc etc etc last time can be a pain despite decent work.

so looking at this option.

also how hard is it to vinyl wrap fog surrounds?

Immm wondering this also bought all the paint ect but don't fancy cockin it up. Might buy a spare but would rather try and get it wraped but not tooo sure about the colour match.

Thinks a few have had fog surrounds done iirc but takes some time.

Will be keeping and eye out on this one matey

Comment

well ive pmd broken pencil for a price so if you fancy getting it done we could head up there? he only in oldham.

asked for fogs bootstrip and chrome underwindows.

after heading back to standard ive gone full circle again and considering keeping until new vxr lol

Comment

Haha last time I was up there he nearly talked me into getting my bonnet roof spoiler and diffuser wrapped.

I'm deffo up for the boot strip! Wouldn't mind the fogs in black aswell

Comment

You will be hard pushed to get an exact colour match for the arden in a vinyl wrap. Send leelee on here a PM, heres done loads of painting for people including myself and his work is top notch

Comment

Originally posted by G-man View Post
            Haha last time I was up there he nearly talked me into getting my bonnet roof spoiler and diffuser wrapped.

I'm deffo up for the boot strip! Wouldn't mind the fogs in black aswell
            ha ha seen you before pal, cars looking good.

Originally posted by Jay View Post
            You will be hard pushed to get an exact colour match for the arden in a vinyl wrap. Send leelee on here a PM, heres done loads of painting for people including myself and his work is top notch
            yeah your prob right but for the cost it just seemed easier. how much does leelee charge Jay?

Comment

I just want mine to be easy to get back to standard so without buying a spare bootstrip I think I might have to get it carbon or matt black wrapped

Comment

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
                ha ha seen you before pal, cars looking good.

yeah your prob right but for the cost it just seemed easier. how much does leelee charge Jay?
                Dont know mate, you'd have to ask him

Comment

Working...
                X