X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drivers side window not working

Afternoon all.

Went to put the windows down today and got nothing from the drivers side. Passenger one works fine and can be used with passenger controllers or drivers side controller.

All i hear is a buzz but nothing more when pressing the switch.

Worked fine late last night.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Daz.

Now im getting nothing at all from the drivers window. Are the windows using the same fuse or do they have separate ones?

Comment

Any ideas what it could be anyone?

Now and then when trying the switch there is a sound like its trying to move but doesnt.

Comment

All working again now.

Unplugged the black plastic connector by the door hinges and water dripped out. Dried it out and cleaned up the connections as they were very dirty. Plugged back in, tested and still nothing.

Next, I removed the door card and removed the water-proof sheet.

I then located the power to the window motor. Unplugged and guess what, signs of water there aswell.

I did the same as before, dried out and cleaned thwe connections. Tested the window before refitting the door card and now working fine again.

Very pleased I sorted it out myself and didnt have to go the dealer. Just a bit confused how water would have got inside either end of the connectors

Comment

Working...
        X