This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise Control and Anti Hijack Fitted now whoop whoop

just got back from top bloke vxrmartyn who has tech 2'd my cruise control for me. i fitted the stalk last night and drove round to his house and jobs a good un,
    any one who hasnt got cruise control i must say go for it , stalks around £36.00 and tech 2 is cheap as chips if you know the right people

whilst i was there martyn asked me if i had the anti hijack system running on the car, which you think vauxhall would fit considering how easy it was to do. Answer was no , but soon became a YES PLEASE for a small amount of cash.

I feel somehow safer driving it now as within 20 yards of driving it locks all the doors so no one can force the handle at traffic lights etc.

big thanks going out to ya mart, thanks for a great result , WELL pleased!!!
    Last edited by philgvxr; 31 July 2010, 05:51 PM.

yeah C,C is really good help me chill out on the motor way and anti hijack is good for these time
    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

was nice to meet you phil
      Tech2 Diagnostics
      Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

seriously thinking about cc found it useful on the vxr corsa i used to own, it came as standard, but not on the astra.

I suppose if i was having cc tech 2d i would go for anti hijack at the same time, but as im not theres no problem with me pressing the door lock button on the dash, if vxl bothered to fit a door lock button on the dash, why didnt they activate it as youve had done ?
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X