This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!

Just pressed the brake pedal n accelerator pedal n were my mileage is the screen said ECN 161450 and 161600

Please some1 help bcz I ain't got a clue

have a look here mate...it will tell you every thing you need to know

hth paul

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=33644
    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

So confused sorry

Comment

nothing to be worried about its a common problem its the cim module mine comes up from time to time if your not having to many problems starting the car dont worry about it
        STAGE 6 Courtenay intercooler, Quaife lsd, 3" exhaust, Percys tophat, gt28/68 hta, custom made parts, Whiteline rarb, DAP springs, Courtenay 16 grove discs, Mintex M1144 pads, stainless braided hoses, brake cooling ducts, 5.1 dot fluid, Insignia washer jets. over400bhp and 400f/lbs Courtenay tuned.

Comment

Wot does cim module mean sorry just ain't got a clue. Car start 1st time but does sound rough sometimes.

Comment

how old is the car the cim module is a unit in the steering colum that controls the engine imobiliser and the buttons on the steering wheel and the stalks at some point you will have put your key in the ignition and the car wont have started you must have turned back off and tried again this is a very common thing
            STAGE 6 Courtenay intercooler, Quaife lsd, 3" exhaust, Percys tophat, gt28/68 hta, custom made parts, Whiteline rarb, DAP springs, Courtenay 16 grove discs, Mintex M1144 pads, stainless braided hoses, brake cooling ducts, 5.1 dot fluid, Insignia washer jets. over400bhp and 400f/lbs Courtenay tuned.

Comment

Yeah once it has ever happened but then I turened the key again n it was fine. Does it cost alot to fix.

Comment

You don't need to fix it mate, there's nothing to fix! It has had a fault once and logged it, those codes will stay there until they are cleared ie tech 2 or you unplugging the battery. If this was constantly happening then you would need to get it sorted.

Stop panicking mate it's nothing to worry about!!!

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Cheers m8 that's all I needed to hear. Lol

Comment

Thought so lol no worries bud!

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Working...
                    X