This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rolling road graph's....good or bad?

would be greatful if any 1 could give me a link ..so i can uderstand a r,r graph..just iv read a lot of people say ...good graph.../ curves...and so on....and some 1 told me very recent that on a r,r graph that...the BHP/TORUQE should meet up inbetween 3000rpms to 35000 rpms to be a good graph....well im alway's a 1 for a second opinion

very greatful for any helpful reply's

kind regards paul
    Last edited by VXR PAUL; 31 July 2010, 10:07 PM.
    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

am sure they shud cross at 5300 paul mate, a may be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Vxr Jase View Post
      5252rpm should be the cross over point.

Here is my graph from last saturday

Comment

would that be for a standard map ..or a remap jase you think? or should it not matter ? would like to know this that all bud...

Comment

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
          would that be for a standard map ..or a remap jase you think? or should it not matter ? would like to know this that all bud...
          That should be for any rolling road graph on a petrol engined car.

Comment

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
            dunt matter mate both same

heres mine from courtney

Comment

Originally posted by MattW View Post
              5252rpm should be the cross over point.

Here is my graph from last saturday

would like to say nice graph/curve but i dont no what is so how can you tell? how do you know what is what? and how it is a good gpaph...sorry dont mean to be pin point these Q'S at you mate just trying to find out how people know how it is...and why?

nice graph by the way

Comment

the flywheel bhp and the torq lbft will be equal at 5252rpm! if the scales are different you wont get a cross over

sigpic

Comment

paul a bad graph wud mean the line wud be squigley ( up and down alot, ) a good graph is a nice smooth curve the best it can be is what u need..

mine got good comments when i posted

Comment

heres my stage 3 from courtenays

STAGE 6 Courtenay intercooler, Quaife lsd, 3" exhaust, Percys tophat, gt28/68 hta, custom made parts, Whiteline rarb, DAP springs, Courtenay 16 grove discs, Mintex M1144 pads, stainless braided hoses, brake cooling ducts, 5.1 dot fluid, Insignia washer jets. over400bhp and 400f/lbs Courtenay tuned.

Comment

vxr manic good graph! can tell stage 3 smooths it out u got uprated acturator

Comment

Here is a good and bad graph over laid

Both identical coupe turbos running the same hardware, but with different maps on (husband and wife as well)

Black is a decent map, red is a cheap map with horrible results.

Comment

good example matt! thats of aoc yer? lol... paul the graph matts just put up is a bad one...all other mine manics and matts good

can u see how the line is more on a curve?

Comment

vxr manic good graph! can tell stage 3 smooths it out u got uprated acturator
                            i have just been looking at your s2 graph and comparing cause when i got the intercooler i had been told it wasnt worth the extra grand but got to say it pulls like a train and just keeps going as you will see on our graphs the torque holds for much much longer
                            STAGE 6 Courtenay intercooler, Quaife lsd, 3" exhaust, Percys tophat, gt28/68 hta, custom made parts, Whiteline rarb, DAP springs, Courtenay 16 grove discs, Mintex M1144 pads, stainless braided hoses, brake cooling ducts, 5.1 dot fluid, Insignia washer jets. over400bhp and 400f/lbs Courtenay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by vxr maniac View Post
                              i have just been looking at your s2 graph and comparing cause when i got the intercooler i had been told it wasnt worth the extra grand but got to say it pulls like a train and just keeps going as you will see on our graphs the torque holds for much much longer
                              yes i compared lol ur torque holds more as at 4800rpm u have 300lbs and i have 280ish lbs lol and ur holding more torque a tad longer.. so stage 3 does help the curve as well which courts sed it wud smooth it out with a uprated acturator also... are u running a uprated acturator

my torque hits 300lbs at 3000rpm revs ur is 3200rpm..so i come into torque quicker...but i end at 300lbs at 4500rpm where u end 5000rpm lol so u get abit longer but i come in quicker...fmic does help!
                              Last edited by Vxr Jase; 31 July 2010, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X