This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stage 2 and reliability

Guys, I'm thinking about going stage 2 and I'm wondering how reliable your cars have been after the conversion?

Originally posted by oldfashioned View Post
    Guys, I'm thinking about going stage 2 and I'm wondering how reliable your cars have been after the conversion?
    fine mate, do it its ALOT more fun!! well worth doing i asked this question many times and was umming and arring whether to do it but so glad i did, im getting stage 3 next month haha

Comment

Mine been fine touch wood no probs I do always service mine myself every 4-5000 miles and she runs like a dream and very exciting drive he he
      sigpic

Astra vxr complete

Full TMS rebuild Owens HTA k04

Comment

Had mine done for a couple of years now and not had any problems

Comment

As mention above there any many cars running stage 2 and stage 3 without any issues. Just look after the car if it was standard and you should be OK.

Comment

Originally posted by vr55vxr View Post
            As mention above there any many cars running stage 2 and stage 3 without any issues. Just look after the car if it was standard and you should be OK.
            4months no problems

Comment

It will be as reliable as standard mate

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Working...
              X