This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angel eyes

Well when i bought the car there was an HID kit init and sum1 has tried sum1 has done sum DIY in fitting them and its an awful job, was looking at replacing the head lights
    with angel eyes, was lookin on ebay, will astra H lights fit the VXR
    or do i have to get VXR lights.

Another question is that, when they fitted the HID kit they have snipped at wires etc can u buy the wirring loom for lights seprate? need new HID kit also has the ones on it one light has turned green, cheapo kit prob

regards
    sigpic
    Progress Thread
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...04#post1982104
    WANTED:
    SMD, LSD, CDTI, RARB......Poss hybrid in the future

Persoanlly i would direct you to speak with Steve aka Ravin Beef off here. He sell's complete xenon headlights and bulb kits and would probably be the best too advise you aswell. Persoanlly i hate the look of the angel eyes and prefer the factory xenon look as below:

Comment

Originally posted by silver fox
      I have the Angel eye projector style headlights off Ebay on mine buddy and it was one of the best mods as yet to the Vixer just check out the pics on my profile,i think i will putting some white light bulbs in her soon though,good luck,and its PERSONAL PREFERENCE JAY lol
      And thats why i said "PERSONALLY" in my first post as its just my opinion.

Comment

Here ya go mate, i got these from another forum member recently..

Really very pleased with them and perfect quality too!
        HTHs
        Andy

Comment

They do look mint! Do they suffer from the same poor light output on standard bulbs like the Mk4s do?

Comment

i like huggies! sumat different everone has the other ones. altho they are very very nice

Comment

Originally posted by silver fox
              I have the Angel eye projector style headlights off Ebay on mine buddy and it was one of the best mods as yet to the Vixer just check out the pics on my profile,i think i will putting some white light bulbs in her soon though,good luck,and its PERSONAL PREFERENCE JAY lol
              did you just buy standard astra H angel eyes or were they spec for the VXR?
              i need to whether u need spec VXR lights or you can just buy astra H lights
              sigpic
              Progress Thread
              WANTED:

Comment

Originally posted by AstraVXR_Red View Post
                did you just buy standard astra H angel eyes or were they spec for the VXR?
                i need to whether u need spec VXR lights or you can just buy astra H lights
                They are all the same mate

Comment

These ones have the LED conversion to match HID output

Comment

I have the same lights mate but with the normal bulbs,do you know where i can get the LED conversion kit for them? thanks

Comment

b4 i buy sum has any 1 got any angel eyes for sale
                      sigpic
                      Progress Thread
                      WANTED:

Comment

Working...
                      X