• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error codes for my mate help plz guys

ok hes got sri turbo...

codes

0100 (which i no is afm)

0130 is this something to do with the lamba sensor??? as ive luked in the vxr codes and says 02sensor ..is the let engine the same code and fault??

also his traction control light stays on all the time...wud the code 0130 put this light on??

thanx guys

jase if he has a AFM fault then once he replaces this the o2 lambda fault should clear...
    sigpic

Comment

not sure on the faults but yes the tc light will be due to the codes
      2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
        jase if he has a AFM fault then once he replaces this the o2 lambda fault should clear...
        so what about the traction light being on all time?? cheers brett

Comment

well on my old gsi i had same codes and faulty AFM but my TC light was never on...
          when i replaced the AFM the faults went...

Also check the TC fuse

could be dirty abs/speedo sensor on the front hub

silly question to ask him but make sure he has same size wheels/.tyres on cause this could possibly cause the TC fault
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
            well on my old gsi i had same codes and faulty AFM but my TC light was never on...
            when i replaced the AFM the faults went...

Also check the TC fuse

could be dirty abs/speedo sensor on the front hub

silly question to ask him but make sure he has same size wheels/.tyres on cause this could possibly cause the TC fault
            cheers matey ill tell him thanx

Comment

Working...
            X