This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driveshafts

How much should I be expecting to pay for these?...

I have a horrid knocking through the steering when on the gas slightly in a corner.. I remember on my previous car, this type of knocking was down to the driveshafts..

It's an 06 plate, lowered on daps, and as far as I'm aware, the driveshafts have never been replaced..

Cheers

Anyone guys?

Comment

i dont know exact price mate but they are pretty expensive i know...

had to replace one on my Z20LET and managed to get a second hand shaft but if you go to vxl i think you have to buy the CV joints etc with it and its something stupid like £400.00

i may be wrong but thats all i remember from my experience as the Z20LET ones used to go all the time and several mates and me had to keep replacing them!

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

scratch that, thinking about it it the CV joints that kept going and you could just buy the joint you had to buy the whole shaft!

If its a clicking/knocking noise your getting then mate it could well be this and will get worse when you turn round corners

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Yeah it is mate, through the wheel on corners.. It's so annoying!...

Does anyone know any prices? I don't want to just buy off vaux if people on here are in the know with these kind of parts...

Thanks again

Comment

Give autovaux a call www.autovaux.co.uk
            | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Working...
            X