This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinions Guys please Every One Welcome

well my dad have bought the 18inch pentras off chris off here.. hes having them refurbed and we wanna know what colour you think..

heres a few pictures .. i thought anthicite grey would look nice.. here is some pictures of the COLOUR OF THE CAR

give me your opinions guys..

i think he should change his reg 1st

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
      i think he should change his reg 1st
      y lol thanks for your useful input haha

Comment

anthracite would look good mate, black chrome is a good colour and keeps the nice shine!

them get him some coilies lol there cheap as chips for the G!

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

I heart Pentas

I would do them in Hyper Silver/Shadow Chrome colour just like mine
          Last edited by Lawro; 2 August 2010, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Black chrome first!!
            sigpic

Black Astra VXR, 19" Diamond Cut alloys, 3" Turbo back Scorpion exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Lawro View Post
              I heart Pentas

I would do them in Hyper Silver/Shadow Chrome colour just like mine
              you got any pics lawro mate

and also guys any pics of the black chrome

Comment

wish my dad would buy me things for my car! I get told where to go lol
                W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
                http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

Originally posted by w20adm View Post
                  wish my dad would buy me things for my car! I get told where to go lol
                  hes bought them for his dads car mate not the other way around!!

give me one sec damo and ill post some black chrome wheels up!

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

these are black chrome mate

(napa1985s old 19s)

All of the pics of Napas car on here are black chrome, you saw them the other day, the revolutions on the arden VXR that just hit 60,000 miles! saw you comment on it and those wheels are black chrome

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
                      you got any pics lawro mate

and also guys any pics of the black chrome
                      Here you go mate:

Sorry they are a bit dull, they look completely different in the flesh and the sunlight.

Comment

i had pentas on my astra G and they where just done in the standard silver:-

Comment

Black chrome to match the black hood

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
                            hes bought them for his dads car mate not the other way around!!

give me one sec damo and ill post some black chrome wheels up!
                            oh right, must've misread it.
                            W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
                            http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

chris, lawro that alot for the pictures guys

mm am unsure my self now lol how dark is black chrome?? is black chrome similar to anthricite grey??

Comment

Working...
                              X