This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eds inlet manifold

Any1 got 1 of these? I have just heard that a stage2 car with this and updated softwear can make 315bhp 350ftlb ? Is that possible and I so is there a reason people don't do this as I have not come across any talk on here of people having this done?

Cheers

i have 1. worth getting esp with thermal gasket. power holds top end. dunno about 315 st2 tho.....

Comment

Ye 315 seems abit much don't it, did you have stage 2 then go for 1 or did you get at same time

Comment

Originally posted by I_AM_THE_STIG View Post
        Ye 315 seems abit much don't it, did you have stage 2 then go for 1 or did you get at same time
        st3 then got it

Comment

Ha did it improve any from stage 3 alone?

Comment

Originally posted by I_AM_THE_STIG View Post
            Ha did it improve any from stage 3 alone?
            yes

Last edited by smokinvxr; 2 August 2010, 06:07 PM.

Comment

sorry mate cant really make out them figures on the graphs, whats the bhp and ftlb before and after f you dont mind.

thanks

Comment

don't worry about the figures (different days different temps etc) look how the power is held after 5500 rpm

Comment

yes seen that, wild that aint it, never seen any stage 2 or 3 print out that holds like that, sounds like a good mod dont it.

would it be worth going for this insted of stage 2 or is this really for stage 3 and over?

Comment

phone regal they can give you all the advice/info you need...

Comment

spoke to a guy at regal and he said that with intercooler it would be close to stage 2 but adding this to a stage 3 is better.

also spoke to autocare and they said they recommend this over stage 2 map by far so just wanted more opinions really,

yours has defo improved by what your graph shows but as said by regal it works better if on stage 3

Comment

I have one on my stage 2 car. Haven't had it on the dyno but it certainly feels a lot stronger. I too was told around 315bhp BUT the way the intake temperature climbs I would say you may get that with normal (intermitent) road use but if you tried to track day it you'd be well down on that figure before you'd changed gear three times.

Comment

Working...
                        X