This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question. springs, IDS+ drop....

been searching for ages... cant find anything i sure i remember ages ago that with IDS+ you can only have a 15mm drop? but then i seen thorney site and on another site that can have 30/30 drop.

can anyone confirm?? blagged

me and i know Napa1985 both have IDS and both have the eibach sportlines with no problems

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
      me and i know Napa1985 both have IDS and both have the eibach sportlines with no problems
      that 50 drop front and 35 rear??

so would i be ok with 30mm drop??

Comment

thats right, think it might be 50-30mm

you should be fine, i think what they say is if you go more than 30mm your get travel or something but ive not had a problem.

this is how it sits:-

but you should go this low lol:-

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

lol looks good. haha yeah be good hydrolics so can raise it when gotta go down the lanes and speed bumps.

should be ok with pros 30mm drop then

Comment

You'll be fine mate the pros are fine for IDS it says on the websites I believe

Comment

der wots IDS??? or am i just totally thick

Comment

interactive damping system. it optional extra. open your drivers door if ids+ comes up on your dash you got it.

Comment

cheers fella, dap's for me then.lol.

Comment

thorney said can have 30 mm drop woop

Comment

I had daps on mine with IDS. It causes no issues

Comment

doing some over time this week end. might get some daps mrs go mad haha

Comment

Always wince at the mention of IDS+! Remember normal shocks are £60-80 and IDS+ shocks are £300.00! Just bear that in mind if putting too much stress on them!

Comment

yep thanks. cant wait now

Comment

sorry missed the bit where you said you're going ahead. will prob be fine if they have confirmed it. just fingers crossed they dont fail for other reasons etc etc!!

Comment

Working...
                              X