Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Booked in at MPG, I couldnt wait any longer :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Booked in at MPG, I couldnt wait any longer :)

    Well since selling my DS Stratagem and returning back to OE, ive been driving about for a week with the warning light on the dash. And it really has been getting on my nerves
    Much as ive tried to kid myself that the fmic and remus make a difference on a standard map, it just aint making me smile like it used to, so...
    I booked into MPG this afternoon, for a little upgrade. Im having the uprated fuel pump, LSD, Performance inlet cam, & EDS 315ps map.
    So hopefully i should be smiling again real soon!

  • #2
    for today?? or 2mora afternoon??

    Comment


    • #3
      Happy days mate, sleepless nights now then till you get it done.... enjoy it dude..
      ....................................sigpic.................................

      ..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

      Comment


      • #4
        You will have a cracking bit of kid once thats all done!

        I went to have my LSD fitted at MPG and they were great, if you have any questions even if they sound stupid ask Ian.. He is a top guy and will explain anything to you.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Lawro View Post
          You will have a cracking bit of kid once thats all done!

          I went to have my LSD fitted at MPG and they were great, if you have any questions even if they sound stupid ask Ian.. He is a top guy and will explain anything to you.
          ^^^^ i can vouch for that ian and his team are awesome

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
            for today?? or 2mora afternoon??
            Ha.. i wish! Booked in on the 17th, he needs to order the diff.

            Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
            Happy days mate, sleepless nights now then till you get it done.... enjoy it dude..
            Cost a bit but i cant wait. However i must ramain calm as the 'other half' doesnt know

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dab_vxr View Post
              Cost a bit but i cant wait. However i must ramain calm as the 'other half' doesnt know
              pmsl....... think your going to be in trouble soon then.
              ....................................sigpic.................................

              ..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
                pmsl....... think your going to be in trouble soon then.
                I was gonna do the Cam myself to save coin, but i think with the tools i have and lack of free time, ill leave it to Ian.

                M8 she will go berserk if it ever comes out....i will have to replace the cash pronto

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Dab_vxr View Post
                  I was gonna do the Cam myself to save coin, but i think with the tools i have and lack of free time, ill leave it to Ian.

                  M8 she will go berserk if it ever comes out....i will have to replace the cash pronto

                  Is it hard to fit cams?? U must have sun money lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Vxr Jase View Post
                    Is it hard to fit cams?? U must have sun money lol
                    I looked in the Haynes manual and i dont think its complicated, just common sense really. But my toolbox is sadly lacking and im busy with work, so i didnt want to rush and make a balls up.
                    I hadn't budgeted for the uprated fuel pump, but Ian recommended it, so i thought i may as well why its in.
                    My partners b/day too this month....looks like its a quiet night in with a bottle of Aldi table wine

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      very nice mods....I'm sure you will not stop smiling once it's all done

                      Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Dab_vxr View Post
                        Cost a bit but i cant wait. However i must ramain calm as the 'other half' doesnt know
                        Sounds like me, £6000 later Opps LOL

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Lawro View Post
                          Sounds like me, £6000 later Opps LOL
                          ffs dont say that, i already got my eye on a Hybrid and uprated clutch

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            good work mate will be a serious tool once done

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Dab_vxr View Post
                              ffs dont say that, i already got my eye on a Hybrid and uprated clutch
                              All adds up mate, Its expensive this modifying lark...

                              All good fun though.... until the mrs find out

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X