Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To rarb, or not to rarb

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • To rarb, or not to rarb

    To rarb or not to rarb. this is the question.


















    Just about to start fitting it the now. Got the Ajustable jobbie

  • #2
    Get it fitted, once you have taken it for a spin you will be wondering why you asked this question

    Comment


    • #3
      let me know how its gone mate and how much of a difference its made, iv got one on order should have it by wednesday

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lawro View Post
        Get it fitted, once you have taken it for a spin you will be wondering why you asked this question
        ....................................sigpic.................................

        ..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

        Comment


        • #5
          RARB is the best mod iv fitted to my burg get it on mate and the 1st corner you take you'll feel the difference

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by gary vxr View Post
            RARB is the best mod iv fitted to my burg get it on mate and the 1st corner you take you'll feel the difference
            wot even better than remap???

            Comment


            • #7
              to rarb

              Comment


              • #8
                Rarb-solutely do it

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CrYsB View Post
                  Rarb-solutely do it
                  Pound for Pound I think its the best mod you can make for less than £200. Difference is fantastic.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Lawro View Post
                    Pound for Pound I think its the best mod you can make for less than £200. Difference is fantastic.
                    nah best mod you can do for under 200 is daps

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by thall_burg439 View Post
                      wot even better than remap???
                      yeah mate

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by gary vxr View Post
                        yeah mate
                        hmmm, cant wait!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I neeeds to know the answer to this also

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            look above mate there's ya answer ha

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by thall_burg439 View Post
                              wot even better than remap???

                              yes !!!!!
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X