This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Ash/Scorpion

Just want to say a quick thanks to Ash for taking me out in the beast and the guys at Scorpion for making sure the exhaust was ok. Fantastic customer service guys - keep it up
    Arden Blue Astra VXR '57' private plate, 19's, Keyless, AFL Xenons+leds, Sight&Light, Alpine W502 Double-din headunit, Percy's oil restrictor bolt, PPP , Opel grill, Scorpion 3" , Forge recirc valve, Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline adjustable rarb, Custom Intercooler, Colour-coded fog rings, White Carbon Fibre roof, grill & boot strip.

Ash's is slow

Seriously though Ash is a good lad as are the guys at Scorpion

Comment

Does yours pop and bang as loud as Ash's cause mine don't (but then it has only been on about 4 months)

To be fair couldn't ask for much more, they looked after us really well, definately recommend them to everyone.
      Arden Blue Astra VXR '57' private plate, 19's, Keyless, AFL Xenons+leds, Sight&Light, Alpine W502 Double-din headunit, Percy's oil restrictor bolt, PPP , Opel grill, Scorpion 3" , Forge recirc valve, Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline adjustable rarb, Custom Intercooler, Colour-coded fog rings, White Carbon Fibre roof, grill & boot strip.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jay;1395337]Ash's is slow

lol its how you drive it jay

glad we helped rich,im suprised they let me out and of the ball and chain

Comment

Originally posted by Richarl_VXR View Post
          Does yours pop and bang as loud as Ash's cause mine don't (but then it has only been on about 4 months)

To be fair couldn't ask for much more, they looked after us really well, definately recommend them to everyone.
          Noit doesnt but then again ash didnt have the final exhaust on his, his was the prototype so slightly different

Comment

Goo to hear praise! What was the problem anyway?
            sigpic

Black Astra VXR, 19" Diamond Cut alloys, 3" Turbo back Scorpion exhaust

Comment

yeah mines got 100 cell cat ,everyones else's has 200 cell because of eml ,
              razor all we did mate was reposition the cat pipe a bit.it was a bit close to the sump

Comment

Fair enough. Why was it close? Just randomly!? Your a good bunch by the sounds of it! Did you enjoy your release from ball and chain?
                sigpic

Black Astra VXR, 19" Diamond Cut alloys, 3" Turbo back Scorpion exhaust

Comment

ash is a good lad

Comment

cheers james,ive got your boost pipes still bud,let me know when you need them.

Comment

Originally posted by razorvxr View Post
                      Fair enough. Why was it close? Just randomly!
                      it was how it was fitted m8 we just corrected it

Comment

Working...
                      X