Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new member with black astra vxr. Whats the first mod!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member with black astra vxr. Whats the first mod!!!

hi guys recently bought a 2007 blaxck astra vxr. can anyone tell me what mods i can do to gain abit more power. And do dumpvalves work ok on them.

Originally posted by Bigjoe8707 View Post
    hi guys recently bought a 2007 blaxck astra vxr. can anyone tell me what mods i can do to gain abit more power. And do dumpvalves work ok on them.
    welcome matey, dumpvalves work buddy altho not that loud..

turbo back exhuast and a remap is stage 2 280bhp

Comment

ok its just that ive heard you lose power fitting a dumpvalve is that right

Comment

Originally posted by Bigjoe8707 View Post
        not really, ive never had a issue with a dv....( 2 astra gsi's my bros vxr)

just ppl dont really like them.. ppl tend to go for the collins dumpvalve as its the louder out of them all for vxr mate

Comment

Originally posted by Bigjoe View Post
          Welcome To Online

Personally i don't have a dump valve, know a lot of people who have had problems after fitting them, but in saying that there are people who have them and dont have any problems,
          sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

Welcome mate, debadge and a good clean is first. Also order some vxronline stickers.

Power mods as jase said turbo back

Comment

As Jase said mate, that is always a gd start. I will be going down this route when i get back from holiday.

I've got a baileys dv and its been totally fine, was a 2nd hand one as well with the courtney sport pipe connecting it.
              BLACK VXR CS stage 3, 3" Scorpion, Forge FMIC, Ksports, Quaife LSD, Revos, 3 Gauge, Dynabeams, Forge recirc & actuator, DAP-Rs, RARB, Team Heko's, Percy Cdti, cool running thermostat, Blue SMD's and white LED number plate bulbs.
              **Progress thread here!**

Comment

first mod is order some owners club decals

Debadge the back bar the vxr and get a good wax detail done.

Then a few little bits/touches -

Then id go for springs and RARB as this will transform the car, plugs and filter, brake ducts and dot 51 fluid.

Get used to the car then remap and turbo back system and intercooler.

Comment

Welcome along!

Debadge the back bar the vxr
                  Personally im not a fan of the debadge and colour coded bootstrip
                  Arden Astra VXR
                  Stage 2 - 289bhp Blueflame Exhaust & Remap

Comment

Hiya and welcome to online, firstly debadge the big griffin off the back, order your club stickers here http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1308
                    then a dam good clean enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                    X