This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map sensor pipe

Got my alloy one through from courtenay this morning but to take the old on off it's just a case of undoing the bolt that holds it in place and the hose clamps and swap it am I correct? Cause I just tried taking the hoses off and they are stuck on there solid! Do they glue these to the plastic pipe? Or cause the car is warm they harder to get off?
    Any help appreciated
    Luigi

yes mate straight swap as far as i know and the pipes will come of just perservere and eat weetabix for breakfast (makes you stronger ) hth

Comment

there just stiff just twist and pull at same time always works be careful when taking maf sensor out there sensitive

Comment

Ok kl does the sensor just pull out? After undoing the bolt obviously!

Comment

Originally posted by Luigi View Post
          Ok kl does the sensor just pull out? After undoing the bolt obviously!
          er u have to give it a tine pull but dont rag it! there sensitive

Comment

Ok this maybe a real stupid question but how will i know if I damaged the sensor? Will there be visible damage or will the car act different as you can tell I'm a complete novice!

Comment

Don't worry you'll know if you damage it mate....
              ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Lol ok cheers for help really do appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by Luigi View Post
                  Lol ok cheers for help really do appreciate it
                  tbh u wont damage it just be careful like...no visual damage..ull be fine

Comment

Working...
                  X