This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time For New Tyres

Awryt just posting for some advice on new tyres i currently have a set of dunlop sp sports 9000 on front of car and got about 5000 miles out of them and have been very impressed with the grip in all conditions. I have been given a price of £108 a tyre fitted n balanced wich i find good, but just looking to see if any 1 else would recomend any other tyres out there if there is any one who could help would be much appreciated cheers the tyre size is 225/40/18 n zr rating

What size wheels you got mate?
    Flame Red Astra VXR

Comment

tyre size

225/40/18

Comment

Have you tried www.camskill.com I love my T1r's
        ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

I am running Toyo T1R's at the moment and they are good, haven't lasted long though and I will need to replace them after the weekend. I might try something different this time...

Comment

lawro

yip thts wat a want just to try a new tyre but if youve not tryed dunlop sp sport 9000 would defo recomend we had deep snow up here and even then was diffrent class also on wet was excellent also cornering excellent but if u do try them let me know what you think cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Lee2009 View Post
              yip thts wat a want just to try a new tyre but if youve not tryed dunlop sp sport 9000 would defo recomend we had deep snow up here and even then was diffrent class also on wet was excellent also cornering excellent but if u do try them let me know what you think cheers
              I had them beforehand and found them okay, they lasted well but I didn't find the wet grip that great personally.. The Dunlop Sport Maxx's were better imo. I think the best allrounders are the Bridgestone RE050's so far, but I like to try different tyres out to see how they compare.

Comment

Working...
              X