This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDS ipf unit help!!!

hi people. just wanted to know if anyone else on here has bought and mapped there own astra vxr with the eds unit from regal. i had mine on my vectra 1.9cdti but now ive had it swapped over to my vxr. the one big thing im unsre of is what map to put on. i understand because my car is standard i have to use phase 1 but which one cause there's a list of 8 or 10. as ive said my car is completely standard and i hope some peeps can help as i dont want to damage it

In the description it will tell you what hardware you need to run the software, your best off trying them all and seeing which suits your driving style and performs best on your car. Every car is different and whats good for one may not be good for another. Trial and error

Comment

PHASE-1 240PS SPORT 280PS 400NM NـRNBURGRING
      PHASE-1 240PS SPORT 275PS 450NM ORGINAL VORKAT
      PHASE-1 280PS 400NM NـRNBURGRING

Any of the above ones will be fine, most of the other phase one maps will require the removal of the pre-cat.

Comment

ORIGINAL 240PS
        PHASE-1 240PS SPORT 280PS 400NM NـRNBURGRING
        PHASE-1 240PS SPORT 275PS 450NM ORGINAL VORKAT
        PHASE-1 240PS SPORT 285PS 450NM NO VORKAT
        PHASE-1 280PS 400NM NـRNBURGRING
        PHASE-1 240PS SPORT 285PS 450NM VKAT-70MM
        PHASE-1 285PS 450NM NO VORKAT (ED1M15F8B)
        PHASE-1 240PS SPORT 290PS 450NM NOCATS NOCATDIAGNOSE-NO_P0420_EVOP_ZA
        PHASE-2 315PS 430NM FMIC-LLK INTAKE-SYSTEM INCAM NO-PRECAT

these are the maps. some with performance exhausts and some without. will it hurt it if i put a map with an exhaust on it if i havent got a performance exhaust

Comment

ok thats great. ive got the PHASE-1 240PS SPORT 275PS 450NM ORGINAL VORKAT
          just to be on the safe side.

Comment

....and you do realise the ones that say SPORT and have two PS values are switchable...
            tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
            The truth is out there ...

Comment

Working...
            X