This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIVER SEAT

Has anyone had a prob with there driver seat 2 let passenger in the back of car just 2 see. phone the dealer and they say that i must of broke it its only done 165m from 11 june not happy allso picked up that it looked like there was grease on the wheels is this when there are new from factory . 21st june following on about the seat went 2 dealer and told him about the prob and he did not know that this was a problem even though there is the catch on the drivers seat to make this happen he will phone me to let me know whats going to happen with the seat after he has spoken to vauxhall ill keep u posted............

only the front passenger seat slides enabling passengers intop the back that way the driver never has to get out

Comment

yea i noticed that, it really annoys me tho wen u gpt more than one person in the bakc. i dont see y they wouldnt have it slide, its not likes it adds anything by not sliding??

Comment

Interesting point that, we had to retrieve a load of coins that flew out this evening from the other half's pocket when I accelerated. We had real problems sliding the passenger seat.

Comment

Its one of the reasons apart from general space I opt'ed out of the Astra as getting the kids in and out (3 of them) is a right mare.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky
            Its one of the reasons apart from general space I opt'ed out of the Astra as getting the kids in and out (3 of them) is a right mare.
            You shouldn't have so many kids. I keep telling you to sell one and get an Astra

Comment

Originally posted by Catherine
              Originally posted by Sparky
              You shouldn't have so many kids. I keep telling you to sell one and get an Astra
              Kids....is'nt that what he's got the Meriva.. no make that Zafira (oh I cant keep up :? ) for .....
              sigpic
              29 Years as Vauxhall Tuners

Comment

Oh very funny you two, such comedy so late at night, anyway keeps CS in business, well some of the time.

Comment

Thank you- thank you, we are in town all week... :wink: :P
                  sigpic

Comment

You can't be you would have to come down the A140 and you know thats a no no.

Comment

A140 oh that leads to Ipswich they give parking tickets to VXR's . Not going there again
                      sigpic

Comment

Wish i'd thought of asking this question, i have just kicked off with dealer where i bought mine from last week, they are booking it in for a repair!!!!!! , so they also didn't know. I might keep quiet, and gain a slidding seat
                        I also have a drivers side door seal which is letting air into the cockpit. They are replacing this as well, has anyone else had this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Mandy
                          Wish i'd thought of asking this question, i have just kicked off with dealer where i bought mine from last week, they are booking it in for a repair!!!!!! , so they also didn't know. I might keep quiet, and gain a slidding seat
                          I also have a drivers side door seal which is letting air into the cockpit. They are replacing this as well, has anyone else had this problem?
                          well u talk like that i was out in the car with agonyaint(wife) and she thought that the door was open i think i have the same prob on passenger side ill take it a run and see if thats the prob keep u posted. :

Comment

Passangers are for taxis, a VXR is not a taxi.
                            They either should be gratefull for the ride and get out one side, or they should take the other alternative, walking....

Comment

Working...
                            X