This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• courtenay sport (gifrt certificates)

looking at geting some work done as courtaney sport...but carnt save for s1hit ...if iv got money spare i just spend it simples so iv just found these little gems..which i dont think my local's/ night clubs will take so thinking if i buy some of these.... could i book up at any giving time and get any work done by courtenay sport for the value they are worth... as there no infor about them...stating any thing really. plus just showed the g,f so think i'll be geting some for my birthday/xmas

kind regards paul

http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/inde...ewCat&catId=23
    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

looks good mate ill have them for my wedding gifts and moving in presents lol or just book up and pay a bit each week)

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
      looks good mate ill have them for my wedding gifts and moving in presents lol or just book up and pay a bit each week)

i hane'nt even been invited yeah thought about paying bit by bit each week.. but dont really know when and what work i want done to be honest..change my mind all the time...so this way when iv got a good bit saved up..even if it's next year..i can ring up and say iv got these ..can you book me to get ....

paul

Comment

you will all get invites, be good to see 20+ vxrs at the car park lol ill arrange a meet, sounds good mate im sure you will decide what you want all in good time

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
          you will all get invites, be good to see 20+ vxrs at the car park lol ill arrange a meet, sounds good mate im sure you will decide what you want all in good time

yeah that would be crazy..and very loud

just dont want to buy any of them to have a (in-vaild date)
          or can only get certin stuff done

think the best people to ask is courtenay sport...just found them and thought i would ask see if any 1 have used them befor

paul

Comment

Working...
          X