This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great news...:)

got a courts fmic coming my way shortley touch wood and ordering a 3" system this week so i will be going stage 3 then...

am then hoping to get a lsd, gt28,cast mani, fuel pump and remap to stage 4 hoping for around 330bhp

thought ad share as am getting giddy lol

You buy the cooler new mate ?

Comment

Originally posted by A2ON View Post
      You buy the cooler new mate ?
      yes mate

Comment

Sounds good Jase!
        12 plate Astra GTC SRi cdti 165 stop/start in white.

Comment

Brilliant mate .

I gotta get me some stage 3 action soon lol.

Bet it will be soo quick once done .

Comment

happy day's jase mate...but please please tell me you are geting a PIPER you just got to with that set up..it wont sound right with a muffed exhaust on
            ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Nice on mate

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by DanEds View Post
                Sounds good Jase!
                cheers dan

Originally posted by A2ON View Post
                Brilliant mate .

I gotta get me some stage 3 action soon lol.

Bet it will be soo quick once done .
                yes i bet mate its quick now! so stage 3 smooths it out

then am saving for stage 4 bits...its my bday in december and crimbo so am feeling combo prezzie lol

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                happy day's jase mate...but please please tell me you are geting a PIPER you just got to with that set up..it wont sound right with a muffed exhaust on
                lol...well am thinking piper with no cats at all..or scorpion for cheapness for the 3" paul like

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
                  Nice on mate
                  cheers chris carnt wait mate

Comment

Jase get a Piper

Comment

Originally posted by Liam View Post
                      Jase get a Piper
                      am feeling no cats and flames

Comment

Happy days Jase.. I'm thinking of going st3 too mate got money burning a hole in my pocket...
                        ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Give us more details to "got a courts fmic coming my way shortley touch wood"

also, will courts re-map your car for free like a TMS bluefin or Regal IPF unit?

what 3" system you buying too?

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Originally posted by Vxr Jase View Post
                            cheers dan

yes i bet mate its quick now! so stage 3 smooths it out

then am saving for stage 4 bits...its my bday in december and crimbo so am feeling combo prezzie lol

lol...well am thinking piper with no cats at all..or scorpion for cheapness for the 3" paul like

piper with no cats that would just be mental ...get a piper with 1 silancer..put a add up for (wanted) when you close to buying 1..you never know you might get 1 cheaper than a scorpion
                            ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                              piper with no cats that would just be mental ...get a piper with 1 silancer..put a add up for (wanted) when you close to buying 1..you never know you might get 1 cheaper than a scorpion
                              anytime you want to swap backbox's paul let me know

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Working...
                              X