This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mpg cost of s3

hi now just wondering if anyone knows what the deal is if i want to go s3, can i fit the intercooler then do i have to pay for a full map again?? and in all honesty are the jbi ones anygood as seems to be lots for sale recently? cheers

upgrade to s3 map is £50 from ian,add whatever cost of intercooler an fitting mate

Comment

cool so in theory for 350 i could be s3 with a lower mount cooler, just cant see any real proof the larger ones are that much better??

Comment

if you fit cooler yourself an get the jbi one yes s3 for £350

Comment

mmmm tempting mate, you going for the jbi one??

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
            mmmm tempting mate, you going for the jbi one??
            a few running them steve seem to get good fgures with them

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
              cool so in theory for 350 i could be s3 with a lower mount cooler, just cant see any real proof the larger ones are that much better??
              Plus actuator £150 ish
              ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
                Plus actuator £150 ish
                +1 and set up charge

Comment

if and when i go stage 3 im going to do it properlly a large courts cooler etc when pushing the boundrys of the car i would not want to use "cheap" stuff plus i will only ever use courts i think and im sure they would get best results from courts stuff if that makes sense

Comment

Ian charges 120ish fitted for collins actuator
                    Steve im considering one but then ive also seen a set of alloys to die for,only prob is there 1700 ish lol

Comment

jada havent you just had stage 2 done mate?

Comment

yes mate last week just weighing up options for the future, to be honest i think it handles the power ok, brakes may need upgradin if going s3 route

Comment

im looking at getting stage 2 at the end of the year but was thinking about the jbi cooler and going stage 3, just cant make my mind up but ill be going back to mpg either way i think

Comment

good choice mate s2 is great i was in same position as you really, but s2 is a animal!!

Comment

if i can get jbi fitted cheap enough or i can brave it and do it myself then id prob go stage 3 but if not then id be happy with stage 2 i think.

Comment

Working...
                              X