This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regal phase 1 info

anyone got the regal phase 1 it says on their web site they adjust first and second gear torque and boost limits, save your transmission and get better standing starts.

does it improve 0-60 performance by much?

it will do mate yes, not sure by how much but the way it delivers the power feels quicker so alot more fun to drive, turbo back exhaust will see you stage 2 tho mate.

Comment

Originally posted by I_AM_THE_STIG View Post
      it will do mate yes, not sure by how much but the way it delivers the power feels quicker so alot more fun to drive, turbo back exhaust will see you stage 2 tho mate.
      Is that your next plan of action? Lol
      12 plate Astra GTC SRi cdti 165 stop/start in white.

Comment

You will find all the main turners maps will adjust first and second gear torque

Comment

Originally posted by vr55vxr View Post
          You will find all the main turners maps will adjust first and second gear torque
          is it just 1st and 2nd or does it deliver more throught out the range?

Comment

Originally posted by MCOOPERVXR View Post
            is it just 1st and 2nd or does it deliver more throught out the range?
            Vauxhall puts limits on torque on 1st and 2nd gear to protect the gearbox, remaps just increase the limit.

A remap will give you more torque across the rev range

Comment

Originally posted by vr55vxr View Post
              Vauxhall puts limits on torque on 1st and 2nd gear to protect the gearbox, remaps just increase the limit.

A remap will give you more torque across the rev range
              cheers for the info probably get it done soon be my first mod part from 70mm pre-cat de-cat pipe

Comment

Originally posted by DanEds View Post
                Is that your next plan of action? Lol
                Ha defo at least stage 2 dan, I have exhaust and Cdti kit so I'd feel rude not to ha, just can't decide to get intercooler first an go straight for stage 3, standard power just ain't enough is it ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by I_AM_THE_STIG View Post
                  Ha defo at least stage 2 dan, I have exhaust and Cdti kit so I'd feel rude not to ha, just can't decide to get intercooler first an go straight for stage 3, standard power just ain't enough is it ha ha
                  do all the intercoolers stick so far out u have to remove the grill at front or do they fit behind?

Comment

Originally posted by MCOOPERVXR View Post
                    do all the intercoolers stick so far out u have to remove the grill at front or do they fit behind?
                    Most of the fmic fit behind the grill.

Comment

Working...
                    X