This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb! FMIC kit. Any Good?

Hi, I'm a newb on here. I have recently bought an Astra VXR and have got straight into my modding. Full Turbo back Milltek exhaust and re-map. It's alot quicker now , but I still want more! I'm looking at a couple of things next; the 1.9 CDTi airbox conversion which seems to be popular on here and a bigger FMIC setup. I have come across this on ebay and was wondering if anyone else has had this kit or knows anything about it?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Astra...item20b256b991

Seems good for the money?

Thanks in advane

Iv been told there has been cars running over 400bhp with this core so should be pretty good.

Comment

there not that amazing mate if your guna get one get a forge one mate they are the dogs.

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

The forge kit is about twice the price tho. I'm on a budget with my modding so is it not worth bothering, or will i still get some decent power gains?

How come you think they're not that great butmunch?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by underlined View Post
          Thanks for the replies.

The forge kit is about twice the price tho. I'm on a budget with my modding so is it not worth bothering, or will i still get some decent power gains?

How come you think they're not that great butmunch?

Thanks
          ull get the stage 3 gains addvxr on her is running 300+ with this cooler just other fmic keep lower temps etc

Comment

what jase said mate those alright but for better gains mate can't beat the forge lol

Comment

Thanks guys.

I think i'm gonna take the plunge and buy it. Now it's just trying to decide if the kit with the bigger bore top hat and map sensor pipe is worth the extra £100???

Comment

Originally posted by underlined View Post
                Thanks guys.

I think i'm gonna take the plunge and buy it. Now it's just trying to decide if the kit with the bigger bore top hat and map sensor pipe is worth the extra £100???
                go to tv live car show this weekend and forge doin speacial offer 600 for there fmic!

Comment

Working...
                X