This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone near perrys in preston

they have a 55 plate astra in black, mate is going down at weekend to see it ,if anyone could have a quick look before he does it would be much appreciated cheers .drew
    NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

Thats where i bought mine from. Screw em for 12 months tax and any extras you can

Comment

are they ok to deal with after sales?, my mates travelling down from aberdeen to see them.
      NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

Comment

Originally posted by drewstew View Post
        are they ok to deal with after sales?, my mates travelling down from aberdeen to see them.
        I didnt have any problems with them, and i found them helpful. I do know however that they will ship the car to a dealer closer to you, if you give them a returnable deposit.
        The car i got wasn't at Preston, but i payed them £200 on my card over the phone and they had it delivered there. They said if the car is not as described and you wasnt happy, they will refund it. Or if your happy, knock it off the cost of the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Dab_vxr View Post
          I didnt have any problems with them, and i found them helpful. I do know however that they will ship the car to a dealer closer to you, if you give them a returnable deposit.
          The car i got wasn't at Preston, but i payed them £200 on my card over the phone and they had it delivered there. They said if the car is not as described and you wasnt happy, they will refund it. Or if your happy, knock it off the cost of the car.
          cheers i'll let him know

Comment

Working...
          X