X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few changes....

Hi guys

My car is undergoing a few changes, pics to follow soon!

Now after Alex007 posted some pics on here the other day i liked it without the door pillar vinyl.

Iv now done it to mine but very unsure as to whether i like it, i will be covering the chrome window strips by the end of this week so i think it will make a difference.

Different angles may look better to! PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE ONLY PHOTOSHOPS AS I DIDNT TAKE ANY PICS LAST NIGHT.

Im not sure whether i get some more and put them back, opinions would be good

normal

with pillar strips and de-chromed windows

Without pillar strips and chrome

with pillar strip and black window strips

Last edited by chrissyb; 4 August 2010, 02:37 PM.

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

i prefer it with mate, but as ive learned from past only u no if u like it fella, but thats my view....

also whats it lowered on it luks real low on the front mate

Comment

yeh it is mate, sportlines with IDS (i know not recommended!!)

i like the stance, not the best pic to show it off but an old side on one to show the matter in hand best!

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
        yeh it is mate, sportlines with IDS (i know not recommended!!)

i like the stance, not the best pic to show it off but an old side on one to show the matter in hand best!
        luks good mate!

Comment

I prefer it with the black pillar strip on the Red TBH, Looks nice without it on the Arden though..

Comment

Cheers Lawro, i know what you mean as soon as i removed them i hated it!! the wheels done in a darker colour should help aswell as i was looking at this picture:

Comment

Cheers Lawro, i know what you mean as soon as i removed them i hated it!! the wheels done in a darker colour should help aswell as i was looking at this picture:

ad only take them off if there peeling lol

Comment

there clothes clearly need taking off!!!!! never mind if there pealing lol!

Just ordered new ones anyway £1.46 each + VAT lol

just re-fitting them may be a bugger

Comment

there clothes clearly need taking off!!!!! never mind if there pealing lol!

Just ordered new ones anyway £1.46 each + VAT lol

just re-fitting them may be a bugger
                  yes it wil lol

Comment

not a fan and you should have got the vxracing one off ebay to replace them lol

Comment

what do the vxracing ones look like?

Comment

Like this mate:

http://marehay.vxrshop.co.uk/images/...ar%20Foils.jpg

Comment

Nah it's not one so would rather the standard!

Cheers though lawro mate, you going to TV live?

Comment

did u take them off chris?? if so what did it look like??

Comment

no mate it looked odd so got some more, they looked impossible to fit so carbon vinyled it myself

Comment

Working...
                              X