This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone had a new turbo is so plz read

hello guys, if u have had a new turbo fitted, have u had any problems with the acturators and beening adjusted right from vx, i have just found mine is at fault and vx are trying to say i have done it,so if i could get some numbers so i can see if it is a know fault from vx, they say it is me because the paint looks like it has be moved/scrached away, i did tell them the turno was glowing when i had the fault

I've just posted in your other thread but I'll put it here as well. New turbo fitted under warranty in the last month and there was NO paint on the actuator rod.

Comment

can u send me a pic so i can show them that they are nt god and do get things wrong?

Comment

mine was set to high by vaux got turned down when courts noticed it whilst mapping.
        sigpic
        courts stage 3 297bhp 343ft/lbs

vxr gone onwards an upwards

Comment

Originally posted by SB57VXR View Post
          can u send me a pic so i can show them that they are nt god and do get things wrong?
          See private message..

Comment

mine was wrong, Jim you are wrong there mate. VX do not set the actuator, the manufacturer in Brazil sets them up in the factory
            sigpicAstra VXR Stage 2, 279.7bhp Petrol, 292.0 bhp LPG
            Zafira 222 BHP LPG (stage 1), 295 Petrol (stage 3)

Need any stainless bolts for your rocker cover or anywhere else on your motor? PM for a good price

Comment

I have got a new actuator came off a new tutbo and yes, it has red paint on the bolt, .
              Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

Working...
              X