This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hit a hare

hi ppl i was on my way home the other night and i came accross a hare and i hit it, lucky enough it hit the side off my bumper and not the middle where it could off done alot more damage.
    i was wondering if any1 knew where to get a blue bumper from please.
    thanks carl

ebay

Comment

Originally posted by carlosvxrastra View Post
      hi ppl i was on my way home the other night and i came accross a hare and i hit it, lucky enough it hit the side off my bumper and not the middle where it could off done alot more damage.
      i was wondering if any1 knew where to get a blue bumper from please.
      thanks carl
      Thats not good mate

Is it the splitter that is damaged or the actual bumper as it is in two pieces? If its the lower splitter its not too bad but the actual main number is expensive

Comment

keep an eye on ebay, as said if its the lower splitter it wont be too expensive full bumper could be costly
        2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

As I'm starting to loose my hair, I had tattoos of rabitts put on my forehead........ So that they look like hares from a distance!

Sorry couldn't resist that one! Haha
          12 plate Astra GTC SRi cdti 165 stop/start in white.

Comment

it is mostly the splitter but it has taken a bit out off the bumper and the connections to the bumper

Comment

A hare or a rabbit, did you stop and check ?
              You should of ate it for dinner, for all the damage it did.
              Hare today gone tomorrow.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X