Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blueflame exhaust

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blueflame exhaust

    As some of you guys know i have been after a 3inch exhaust for some time what with future plans and my age the remus had to go. Well when MR Shield told me that Courtenay sport and blue flame exhausts and been working on something just a bit different , a ceramic coated tail pipe I was all ears lol

    The std tail pipe





    So over I popped to Courtenay sports to have a look what he had and I was so pleased with the look and build quality and the fact the one he had in was a 2 box system I had it fitted. Love this loud when you want it to be but quiet when just running round. The boys did a great job as always thanks again.










    Sorry pics from iphone but you get the idea.

    will get some pics up from further way but cars not clean

    www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

  • #2
    so Dave are you happy with your new 3 1/2 incher!

    Comment


    • #3
      hmm i love the blueflame dave,is it available with 1 silencer?whats the cost for this system as would love it

      Comment


      • #4
        is it 3 1/2 inch?? or 3 inch all through?? looks good whats the sound like

        Comment


        • #5
          hmm another 3'' system on the market for the vxr..it can only be good for us

          i had a blae flame on my gsi..it was a nice system...nice and quite at low rpms..but when give it some it was a nice deep grumble blue flame are top notch

          as abover what are the price list on these systems?


          paul
          ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

          '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

          Comment


          • #6
            very very nice dave! sounds nice!

            like the black tip

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
              hmm i love the blueflame dave,is it available with 1 silencer?whats the cost for this system as would love it
              yes mate it is not sure on price i have not payed yet lol back next week for the diff then the bill will come in

              Company Name: Courtenay Sport LimitedAddress: 14 Folgate Road
              North Walsham
              Norfolk
              NR28 0AJ
              United Kingdom Telephone: 01692 404313 - (2 Lines) Sales/Product Enquiries and Advice
              01692 404313 - Technical Help Our Products

              give them a call as i know the ceramic coating is extra but not sure how much.

              www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
                is it 3 1/2 inch?? or 3 inch all through?? looks good whats the sound like
                Originally posted by Vxr Jase View Post
                very very nice dave! sounds nice!

                like the black tip
                Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                hmm another 3'' system on the market for the vxr..it can only be good for us

                i had a blae flame on my gsi..it was a nice system...nice and quite at low rpms..but when give it some it was a nice deep grumble blue flame are top notch

                as abover what are the price list on these systems?


                paul
                just like paul said i love it but you young ens mint want the 1 box setup.

                www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

                Comment


                • #9
                  Would be interested in prices for the 2 silencer system. With or without the black tip.
                  I see dumb people.......
                  .....they're everywhere
                  .....they walk around like everyone else
                  .....they don't even know they're dumb

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    loving that dave. do like my remus though and am now tempted to have it done black
                    BLACK TURLBY ASTRA 888 NUMBER 10

                    MK1 FOCUS RS

                    RED CORSA GSI

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by astraturbo1987 View Post
                      loving that dave. do like my remus though and am now tempted to have it done black
                      I have a little idea to make it look that bit better too.

                      www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        SO THIS IS A FULL 3" SYSTEM BUT WITH A CERAMIC COATING ON THE TIP TO MAKE IT QUIETER?

                        ANY PICS OF THE FULL SYSTEM DAVE?

                        sorry for caps i wasnt shouting i promise lol

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
                          SO THIS IS A FULL 3" SYSTEM BUT WITH A CERAMIC COATING ON THE TIP TO MAKE IT QUIETER?

                          ANY PICS OF THE FULL SYSTEM DAVE?

                          sorry for caps i wasnt shouting i promise lol
                          no problems at all mate i will get some pics from underside at some point, the ceramic coating dont make it quieter its just for looks, its a two box system that makes it quieter but dont get me wrong when you give it some its still sounds nice.

                          www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by vxrdave View Post
                            no problems at all mate i will get some pics from underside at some point, the ceramic coating dont make it quieter its just for looks, its a two box system that makes it quieter but dont get me wrong when you give it some its still sounds nice.
                            cheers dave.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X