X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody arden on here?

Evening all,
    just wondering if this is anybody's pride and joy forsale, im hopefully going viewing tomoz, not bad spec and mileage imo for the price.
    anybodys opinions on the wheels and the car in general appreciated.
    thanks guys and gals.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

i think that used to be a member on here who stil is on here..

paulk

am i right guys??

Comment

Ive emailed them on the ad im just waiting eagerly for a reply, only live few mins away. fingers crossed.

Comment

yeah that was pauls old one

Comment

is he still about on here, what do you all think anyone know what he had done to it, cdti conversion or rarb for example incase the person on the ad is unsure what is actually on it if paul dont own it now. cheers for your help.

Comment

yeh hes on here his name is Paulk .. i believe this was stage 3 tuned vxr 300bhp .. maybe more if i am right??

Comment

car is stunning...It has a full blue smd conversion..The wheels where brand new vxr racing ones un marked and the springs are custom dap ones..Car had cruise control ...any thing else the new owner has done....The car had no dents on dings ..full history its a good buy in my opinion
              WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

thanks paul thats great looks good. any mechanical probs due to running at 300bhp that you no off. ticks all my boxes looks really good thanks for all your help.

Comment

are the daps adjustable in heights?

Comment

never had any problems changed the oil and plugs every 6k only ever had the best ...should still have a arden blue rocker cover on too

Comment

the daps are just springs but the ones i had are lower on the front for that nose down stance..

Comment

thanks paul great help.

Comment

any thing else just pm mate

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
                            car is stunning...It has a full blue smd conversion..The wheels where brand new vxr racing ones un marked and the springs are custom dap ones..Car had cruise control ...any thing else the new owner has done....The car had no dents on dings ..full history its a good buy in my opinion
                            And the paintwork was kept in mint condition by a certain someone

Comment

I would jump at this car mate. It looks a cracking buy

Comment

Working...
                              X