This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recirc Valve

My cars been in to have the exhaust manifold done but just looking under the bonnet i saw the valve on the recirculation valve looks like it could found on the V-Band.

Could someone advise which way the recirc opens, just to check it isnt fouling on the other bolt.

Attached Files
    Arden Astra VXR
    Stage 2 - 289bhp Blueflame Exhaust & Remap

hi mate, thats the actuator, the circ is on the other side with a pipe going to it
    VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
    http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Ahh you mean the bottom of your actuator shaft.

I can never remember which way it fires but I think it's down so that could
      deffo be a hinderance!!

Just move it anyways!

Comment

someone is abit confused i think, look on the otherside and look for a black circle thats ur value fella

Comment

I'd just be getting the downpipe clamp turned round a bit further so there's no chance the actuator rod could touch it when it opens. As said above, otherwise it could deffo cause probs.

Comment

Ohrite, so that isnt the recirc valve! Whoops, what does the actuator do then?

...anyway is it in the way do you know?
            Arden Astra VXR
            Stage 2 - 289bhp Blueflame Exhaust & Remap

Comment

controls the wastegate inside the turbo id just turn the vband round a bit
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X