X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad luck hate poilice!

sorry to the decent officers on here

i no its my own fault i have tints on my front windows and i got a £30 fine ! a go away to portugal tomoz i new sumat wud happen!

they was rite smuck aswell! hate them! i dont mind getting the fine cos its my own fault which i accept its just the smuck cheesy grins they give u! and try threten u with points!

now u rekon i shud just take tints out? cos i dont like having just back 3 dun think it luks gash!

thats why i went for light smoke on the back 3 as it doesnt look too bad, if you go very dark it can make the car look like a van if you know what i mean. Sorry to hear you got pulled, just luck of the draw i guess
    VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
    http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob1981 View Post
      thats why i went for light smoke on the back 3 as it doesnt look too bad, if you go very dark it can make the car look like a van if you know what i mean. Sorry to hear you got pulled, just luck of the draw i guess

ye i no mate

Comment

n my old car i had 80% black out rear and 50% black out front i know 50 is still illegal but i was pulled twice for viechel check and they checked everything but said nothing abut tints as 50% didnt look illegal as ur alowed up to 33% i think

how dark were ya front 2 mate
        VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

Sorry to hear this but all front windows are already tinted to the legal limit from manufacture, the tints guy should have made you aware of this prior to fitting as most tint companys wont tint the front doors of many cars.
          sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Tints aren't wortht the hassle and the Police have said on numerous occassions they will fine users on the spot.

I would take them off to be honest, save all the issues and unwanted attention with your car
            | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Originally posted by kirky2k4 View Post
              n my old car i had 80% black out rear and 50% black out front i know 50 is still illegal but i was pulled twice for viechel check and they checked everything but said nothing abut tints as 50% didnt look illegal as ur alowed up to 33% i think

how dark were ya front 2 mate
              19.2 lol i no its dark

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
              Sorry to hear this but all front windows are already tinted to the legal limit from manufacture, the tints guy should have made you aware of this prior to fitting as most tint companys wont tint the front doors of many cars.
              i new mate my own fault my hands are up its the fact of being spoke to like crap and there stinking attitude!

Originally posted by worky View Post
              Tints aren't wortht the hassle and the Police have said on numerous occassions they will fine users on the spot.

I would take them off to be honest, save all the issues and unwanted attention with your car
              yes thinkin of making my car oe with power now after this

Comment

Originally posted by Vxr Jase View Post
                19.2 lol i no its dark

i new mate my own fault my hands are up its the fact of being spoke to like crap and there stinking attitude!

yes thinkin of making my car oe with power now after this

exterir mods atract unwanted atention engine mods well that different...
                VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

yer think am guna rip them out stuff lol lol

Comment

Defo, stick with the engine mods.

Comment

tints out/ power mad ftw jase

Comment

gutting jase.. i no how you feel, happened to my misses old car just as we had them done.. she was well gutted and i just couldnt resist asking how the hell tints are illegal but sunglasses arent?

Yup the copper was puzzled 1.0 to me

crap law IMO but thats the british law.. they seriously need to sit down and rethink the laws and punishments
                        sigpic

Comment

Tell that to the widow of the cyclist in Manchester who was killed because the driver of a car with tints failed to see him.

Re the sunglasses, do you wear them when driving at night, I suspect not as they reduce your visibility.
                          Last edited by moeman; 5 August 2010, 04:03 PM.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
                            Tell that to the widow of the cyclist in Manchester who was killed because the driver of a car with tints failed to see him.

Re the sunglasses, do you wear them when driving at night, I suspect not as they reduce your visibility.
                            whats to say i drive my car at night?
                            sigpic

Comment

2.0- br3ttwilson lol

Comment

Working...
                              X