This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsa Seats

It it possible to fit the Corsa VXR seats in the Astra VXR? i just think these seats look the part.
    If so, any infomation and pics would be great.

thanks

Originally posted by Luke-VXR View Post
    It it possible to fit the Corsa VXR seats in the Astra VXR? i just think these seats look the part.
    If so, any infomation and pics would be great.

thanks
    they can be made to fit, but they require some adjustments and customisation to the bases. I know someone has done this and I think actually had done a photo how to but sorry but cannot find the post.

Comment

what they look like?

i love the look of the astra seats

Comment

Yes they will fit but good look in finding some unless someone wants to swap or you have deep pockets. All you need is some new runners for them to sit on. I went for some Recaro CS's as found in the new focus RS:

Comment

i agree corsa seats look so much better

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
            They just look the part. They should of been standard or at least an optional extra.
            Arden Astra VXR
            Black e92 320d
            Silver e92 335d
            Blue e92 m3 dct competition pack
            Mineral white m235i manual

Comment

Originally posted by andy_vxr237 View Post
              They just look the part. They should of been standard or at least an optional extra.
              There much better for my back aswell. The standard seats i will agree hug you more but they were so soft in the back panels i got chronic back pains and couldnt drive for more than an hour without having to stop and stretch. I would advise anyone if they have the cash and means to go for some CS's or similiar

Comment

I used to get severe back pain to the point i couldn't drive it but now its fine. Think a few others have too. Definatly should of put it on burg and artic though and optional extra. Aren't the corsa seats less supportive than the astra's though?
                Arden Astra VXR
                Black e92 320d
                Silver e92 335d
                Blue e92 m3 dct competition pack
                Mineral white m235i manual

Comment

dont like em

Comment

Originally posted by andy_vxr237 View Post
                    I used to get severe back pain to the point i couldn't drive it but now its fine. Think a few others have too. Definatly should of put it on burg and artic though and optional extra. Aren't the corsa seats less supportive than the astra's though?
                    Yes they are slightly less supportive around the sides but its not like their bad

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                      Yes they will fit but good look in finding some unless someone wants to swap or you have deep pockets. All you need is some new runners for them to sit on. I went for some Recaro CS's as found in the new focus RS:

You shouldn't of posted that pic I'm drueling and can't afford any

Comment

Originally posted by danielhoworth View Post
                        You shouldn't of posted that pic I'm drueling and can't afford any
                        Sorry

Comment

Jay were did you buy these from and are they made to fit direct I to vxr or is there alot of alterations to make them fit?

Comment

I'm going for these soon, just researching what subframes I'll need and if any modifications wil be needed to make them fit :P

Comment

I love the seats in my corsa mate really comfortable.
                              Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X