This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my courtneys experience

just had deliverd my order for a RARB (which is fantastic!) and courtney blue hoses with DV take off hose and alloy pipe, ok firstly they have sent me a pipe that is absolutly scratched to death i mean its absolutly shocking the state its in and they have also forgot to put a hole in it for the sensor to go!!! obv im not happy about that! next the dump valve take off hose is FKIN ****!!!!! honestly hueva designed it is a complete weapon because it has turned my worn in good sounding baileys dv26 dump valve into a mouse fart, a mous fart with a delay! even when boosting to 21 psi....nothing..........tsh..... can someone please tell me why its ruined it?! needless to say i was alot happier with my life before my experience with courtney motorsport... and i think ill be asking for my money back tommorow!!!

ANYWAY dont want to go out on a low! RARB!! OMG!!! why isnt this the first thing i did! its absolutly amazing!!!!

hi mate ring john he will sort straight away

Comment

yeah but there is nothing wrong with the DV hose, its just sounds absolutely awful!! im thinking about getting it swapped for the normal one (getting my £10 difference back ) and sawing into it and bridging with the baileys fitting kit, i think then i would be a happier man but iv paid money to have a pipe that's scratched and isn't how its suppose to be and to have my dump valve taken from a TSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!! to a ......tsh LOL honestly im finding hard to come to terms with how dreadful it sounds, i actually dont want to drive my car now because if i go trhough town i will feel utterly embarrassed!

Comment

How can the hose make the boy racer valve in to a mouse fart when it is anyway lol, you sure its fitted back right as the hose is the same hose just has the take off for the dump valve, as for the damaged hose just ring them as for new one or money back.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave View Post
          How can the hose make the boy racer valve in to a mouse fart when it is anyway lol, you sure its fitted back right as the hose is the same hose just has the take off for the dump valve, as for the damaged hose just ring them as for new one or money back.
          seriously mate, my DV was loud enough before and it sounded good, now its delayed and is so quiet its ridiculas! i dont know how, its not my job to know the mechanics of it, its just **** in comparison with the bridging technique if anythin i was expecting it to be louder because its one solid unit but its not

Comment

I have this hose with the dv take off and my dv sounds nice and loud check the videos on YouTube search ardenash, can't see how it's the hose tbh
            ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
              I have this hose with the dv take off and my dv sounds nice and loud check the videos on YouTube search ardenash, can't see how it's the hose tbh
              what dv u got mate?? and it was working perfectly loud before i swapped it over

Comment

Originally posted by tom_burg439 View Post
                what dv u got mate?? and it was working perfectly loud before i swapped it over
                It's a bailey dv26 mate.

Comment

hmmmm....... i dont understand this then did u always have this or did you go from bridged technique to the take off hose? do you get a delay when you boost to hearing the DV?

Comment

Yes always had the hose with the dv take off. And yeah a slight delay.

Comment

Yes always had the hose with the dv take off. And yeah a slight delay.
                      yea well with the bridged technique there is no delay!

Comment

Only a thought mate and I'm probs wrong. Double check all jubilee clips and connections and also check the vac hose for any splits.

Comment

Originally posted by tom_burg439 View Post
                          yea well with the bridged technique there is no delay!
                          Is that where you cut the OE hose and fit a T piece..?

I'm now running a Percy power pipe with DV take off and sounds exactly the same as it did with the courts hose.

Comment

Only a thought mate and I'm probs wrong. Double check all jubilee clips and connections and also check the vac hose for any splits.
                            i have, mate i dint touch the dv really all i did was take it off and stick it on the new hose!

Comment

I would make sure the silicone hose aint squashed or kinked alittle bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X