This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bluefin .... anything else?

so i won a bluefin device offf ebay , and im going to run stage 2 . Is there anything else i need to compensate the map IE. actuator , plugs , hoses , filter .
    What about my gear box is that going to take more hammering ? to be honest i dont drive it much I really only drive to work and back its like 7 miles in total.

If you don't already have a Remus a zorst will be required

and you would also benifit from a new airfilter other than that the oe plugs ect are fine for stage 2

hth

Comment

As already said, you don't need anything else (except exhaust), even the OE filter is fine, just change it a little more regularly

Comment

Has it been reset ???

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by Ralphvxr View Post
          Has it been reset ???
          i dont know yet , i asked the seller whilst i was bidding for it , if it needed resetting . The seller replied no it doesnt . Then when i payed for it i asked again if they are sure about it being used before , and the seller replied no its new and un-used so...? juss have to wait n see i guess

Comment

Originally posted by VXRTIMMY View Post
            so i won a bluefin device offf ebay , and im going to run stage 2 . Is there anything else i need to compensate the map IE. actuator , plugs , hoses , filter .
            What about my gear box is that going to take more hammering ? to be honest i dont drive it much I really only drive to work and back its like 7 miles in total.
            If you stick with TMS approved parts your warrenty with vx will stay intact and tms will cover there parts

Comment

i dont know yet , i asked the seller whilst i was bidding for it , if it needed resetting . The seller replied no it doesnt . Then when i payed for it i asked again if they are sure about it being used before , and the seller replied no its new and un-used so...? juss have to wait n see i guess
              You will then just call tms and tell them the serial number and all will become apparent from there.

Why does he have a new one and hasnt used it?!

Comment

you should have asked for the serial number to check with tms if its been reset its £199 if it hasnr been rest ontop of what you payed ?

what did you pay if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

the unit is a superchips unit, not sure what there policy is on these?

Comment

Originally posted by moosh View Post
                    the unit is a superchips unit, not sure what there policy is on these?
                    yeah mine was mate

Comment

you might wanna think about ging the gym to strengthen them arms up for more torque steer lol

Comment

i can see this been a case of learn from your own mistake.. i reckon it aint been reset.... out of interest what did you pay for it?
                        sigpic

Comment

if you paid by paypal you will be covered. if it been used but he said it new you will be alright.

well even think ebay can get involed too

Comment

Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
                            i can see this been a case of learn from your own mistake.. i reckon it aint been reset.... out of interest what did you pay for it?
                            yeah im thinking that mate hope not coz he'll have another £199 to pay

Comment

Originally posted by beefycol View Post
                              if you paid by paypal you will be covered. if it been used but he said it new you will be alright.

well even think ebay can get involed too
                              Originally posted by moosh View Post
                              If you stick with TMS approved parts your warrenty with vx will stay intact and tms will cover there parts
                              Originally posted by gary vxr View Post
                              you should have asked for the serial number to check with tms if its been reset its £199 if it hasnr been rest ontop of what you payed ?

what did you pay if you dont mind me asking?
                              yer payed with paypal , and the bluefin is superchips not tms . £177.00 i payed

Comment

Working...
                              X