This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stage 2

• can some one help me i want two get a stage 2 on my vxr who is the best i live in crewe cheshire.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some 1 help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: stage 2

Originally posted by simon B
        • can some one help me i want two get a stage 2 on my vxr who is the best i live in crewe cheshire.
      Very satisfied with Thorney MSport in MK not just the performance gain which is gob smacking (technical term) but also the service and support which is second to none and just fills you with confidence to spend more!
      If that is too far you won't go far wrong with either Courtenay in Norfolk or VXRPC in Oxfordshire
      sigpic

Comment

where is thorney motorsport then?

Comment

Milton Keynes im pretty sure

Comment

My work has been carried out a Courtenay, they have been Tuning Vauxhall's and only Vauxhalls for over 20 years. Great team full of knowlegde and totaly comimited to the brand, well worth the travel. imo

Comment

I went to VXR PC VXR Performance centre) which is in Banbury. Again outstanding service and customer experience. If you are interested in the BTCC, you could get a tour of the factory while you're there.
              All of the main tuners VPC, TMS, Courtney and Regal are very good tuners. All good reports coming back from each. Give each of them a call and then decide based on how you feel about them, the product, price and location.
              One things for sure, whoever and whatever map you choose, you'll be amazed at the different and improvement in an already amazing car!

Comment

Originally posted by IanVXR
                One things for sure, whoever and whatever map you choose, you'll be amazed at the different and improvement in an already amazing car!
                Agreed the difference once mapped is chalk and cheese go for it !

Comment

Originally posted by simon B
                  where is thorney motorsport then?
                  Redmoor, Milton Keynes. You can surf the net and drink huge amounts of free coffee while you watch your car levitate on a MAHA lift
                  I would just try and get an updated map developed for the Milltek (Stage 2) rather than use a stage one map with it.
                  A lot depends on who is nearest tbh otherwise you are into taking valuable holiday time for travel to/fro
                  sigpic

Comment

I live in West Yorkshire, and i'm travelling to Thorney in July for satge 2. They are really helpful and full of advice. They don't push any sales to you, but give all the facts.

Comment

stage 2 well worth investment for the VXR :wink:
                      i to have a TMS mapped car and havent had any problems what so ever with the car in the past 4 months and has made driving the thing that much more fun

Comment

Working...
                      X