This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forge Intercooler

Where is the cheapest place to buy the forge intercooler?

go direct no go compair
    VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

at tv live tomorrow they r doin them for 600

Comment

Originally posted by napa1985 View Post
        good idea the done some good deals at the shows ... when ur their yu wish you took £1000s
        VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

Originally posted by napa1985 View Post
          They are only selling 3 tomorrow so I would imagine they will be gone pretty quickly.

I've found a supplier that is willing to sell them for £656.10 if I get 10 sales.

Would anyone be interested?

Comment

Originally posted by marcmoran51 View Post
            They are only selling 3 tomorrow so I would imagine they will be gone pretty quickly.

I've found a supplier that is willing to sell them for £656.10 if I get 10 sales.

Would anyone be interested?
            I would, especially if it included all the top hat pipework

Comment

hmmm i could be interested also as Jay says with all that top pipework etc

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                I would, especially if it included all the top hat pipework
                Will be the complete unit as per the forge website

http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/con...duct=FMINTAVXR

Comment

Originally posted by marcmoran51 View Post
                  Will be the complete unit as per the forge website

http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/con...duct=FMINTAVXR
                  If its as per the pic's with all the pipework id be very, very interested

Comment

I have that FMIC, with newly developed tophat......i would honestly say it's the best vxr cooler on the market for the money. probably take on 450+BHP if pushed.

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                      If its as per the pic's with all the pipework id be very, very interested
                      I've just posted a thread in the "Group Buy" section.

I told the supplier that I would gauge interest over the weekend and get back to them on Monday

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post
                        I have that FMIC, with newly developed tophat......i would honestly say it's the best vxr cooler on the market for the money. probably take on 450+BHP if pushed.
                        Is that based on results or just your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by Dab_vxr View Post
                          Is that based on results or just your opinion?
                          Both

It's well designed end tanks, Build quality is one of the finest I've seen, Performs well and comes as a complete package (with a not so nice 90* bend boost pipe)

can take on huge power and look good all for a competitive price

what more could you ask for lol....................(45* boostpipe)

Comment

Can you show us some pictures please of the new forge tophat on the forge cooler? I have the forge FMIC but with the old one. Is it a tophat that you can attach? or is it one complete pipe into the boost pipe like the old one?
                            sigpic
                            VXRacing Edition Paint Scheme, AET Hybrid Turbo, Autowerks Custom Remap, Bilstein B8 Shocks, EDS Inlet Manifold, EDS Inlet Cam, Regal Exhaust Cam, 3bar Map Sensor, TRE Fuel Pump, Custom Stainless Exhaust, Forge FMIC, Percy 1.9 cdti Airbox, Dbilas Air Scoop, Regal Diverter Valve, Bi-Xenon Headlights, DAP-R Springs, Vectra VXR Brake Conversion, ATB LSD, Whiteline RARB, Percy Breather Box + Restritor Bolt, ALPINE ICE

Comment

Originally posted by Hally83 View Post
                              Can you show us some pictures please of the new forge tophat on the forge cooler? I have the forge FMIC but with the old one. Is it a tophat that you can attach? or is it one complete pipe into the boost pipe like the old one?
                              No probs....It's just a replacement pipe that joins to existing pipework, the new one sits lower and has larger area bend on the pleneum.

Not sure if it's in production yet though?

Last edited by Dan_vxR; 7 August 2010, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X