X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please ...me again

hi all,
    well im a very upset was all set to buy paulk old arden vxr and some bought it late last night before, not happy whats so ever i have even offered the guy more so waiting on a response.

any way i have found a red vxr looks like the vxr racing edition 2006 with 37k on it. the big but its A CAT C repaired would you bother buying i wouldnt normally look at these but he only wants 7 grand please help.

try and still buy paulk's car if you can, if not just hold out for a good vxr as it's not worth the hassle buying a cheap one

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Personally no I wouldn't buy it fella

Gutted you missed out on pauls old car its stunning
      sigpic

Comment

dont bother! wait a short while there are plenty of VXR's popping up for sale! you dont want to buy a any CAT car unless you know wot your doing and if its been repaired correctly! you may get it for 7k but after a year you will probably only get 2-3k for it!

Comment

Originally posted by RMW-VXR View Post
          dont bother! wait a short while there are plenty of VXR's popping up for sale! you dont want to buy a any CAT car unless you know wot your doing and if its been repaired correctly! you may get it for 7k but after a year you will probably only get 2-3k for it!

Plus the insurance will be higher!
          12 plate Astra GTC SRi cdti 165 stop/start in white.

Comment

thats a big NO from me mate. have you tryed james at astons as a few of us have had are vxr's from there m8. there was an 08 plate there for some thing like £12895 m8

Comment

cheers all been a great help really have made me loose heart to be honest had my heart set on paulk i really did well im gonna stay away from the cat c. to be honest i dont want to spend more than 10k and pay off my insurance, think another phone call to paulk car again offer him more dollar.

Comment

cat c that surposed to be unrepairable.
                cat d, i did. got at the right price. and not to bothered on the lose you might make.

Comment

Originally posted by beefycol View Post
                  cat c that surposed to be unrepairable.
                  cat d, i did. got at the right price. and not to bothered on the lose you might make.
                  Cat C is not unrepairable -

• Category A: Scrap only (i.e. with few or no economically salvageable parts and which is of value only for scrap metal
                  • Category B: Break for spare parts if economically viable (excluding any residual scrap value)
                  • Category C: Repairable total loss vehicles where repair costs including VAT exceed the vehicle's pre-accident value
                  • Category D: Repairable total loss vehicle where repair costs including VAT do not exceed the vehicle's pre-accident value

Astra

Comment

o.....

Comment

Working...
                    X