This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What insurance companies do the Liverpool Members use

My insurance quote has come through at over a grand I am 35 with 10 years no claims with 3 points. I was wondering What insurance companies do the Liverpool Members use
    thanks
    sigpic BURG 472 Gone

Moped?

Comment

Only next door in Widnes I use esure mate real good price with them aswell

Comment

cheers i will give them a go, I feel like I am paying 18 year old prices again.....what you guys paying if you don't mind me asking
        sigpic BURG 472 Gone

Comment

27 been driving 10years the missus as 2nd driver she is 25 been driving 6 years we have never claimed but i have 6 points and pay just over £500 fully comp with esure hope this helps mate, nothing worse than paying silly insurance price. Good luck

Comment

Chruchill was cheapest for me, others gave stupidly high quotes for some reason!

Comment

esure is cheapest for me also in a bad postcode area
              2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Again I'm from widnes but I got a zafira gsi that I pay £625 for that's in my girlfriends name who is 26 and me age 23 as a named driver with only 2 years ncb! That's with directline.

I_am_the_stig is that you Dave that used to live round netherfield?
                Astra coupe: z20leh with m32, eds 3.5, remus, dbilas induction and inlet, berg trim, corsa vxr steering wheel and a whole lot more!
                www.asautocare.co.uk eds retailer.

Comment

Working...
                X