This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MATTBLACKSHEEP on KW V3's !!

well thanks to KW for pulling out the stops so i could have some coil overs on my car for the weekend that seamed unlikely on monday , and for Regal for fitting them today last thing and helping me out with a bit of fun for tomorrow thanking KW .

have to say i m very surprised at how smooth the ride is and not something i was expecting for a track/road coil over set , saying that there is a fair bit of adjustment you can do ( which is set pretty medium at the moment ) and need to start somewhere

just hoping the weather stays nice now
    Project J is here Carbon Parts for Astra J Or vectra vxr brake conversions to astra/corsa please PM

that is looking job.

Comment

great. jealous

Comment

looks great matey

Comment

camber looks strange on the rear wheels have you done any thing to the castor
          WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
            camber looks strange on the rear wheels have you done any thing to the castor
            15mm hubcentric spaces .
            Project J is here Carbon Parts for Astra J Or vectra vxr brake conversions to astra/corsa please PM

Comment

how does it drive then ? you happy with it

Comment

how does it drive then ? you happy with it
                Very happy with it so far but its been wet and greasy out down here today so haven't really had a good blast on them ,

Comment

looks great man ...still with your spec now a greasy road should be great fun....whens the 18s coming

Comment

looks great man ...still with your spec now a greasy road should be great fun....whens the 18s coming
                    when he gets smaller brakes

Comment

ha ha ..yeah they wont clear bless him

Comment

when you say tomorrow,will you be at combe?

Comment

that looks wicked.. not to keen on the advertisement stickers. are they paying you to advertise or did you get kit for free
                          sigpic

Comment

Looks top! This is my favourite vxr out there, top work fella!

Where did you get your smoked number plates from if you don't mind me asking!
                            Astra coupe: z20leh with m32, eds 3.5, remus, dbilas induction and inlet, berg trim, corsa vxr steering wheel and a whole lot more!
                            www.asautocare.co.uk eds retailer.

Comment

Looking Good andy

BTW: Do you have any sort or protection on the car surface?

if you don't, here's a link to Opaque (designed for Matt surfaces)

http://www.swissvax.co.uk/products/wax-products.asp

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Working...
                              X