This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forge recric valve

ok dont no a lot about these but r they like a dump valve and do they make a blowing sound on every gear change and what r the advantages.
    305 bhp 310 pound of t / courtney tophat / courtney powerpipe/ courtney intercooler/ courtney cdti / forge recic valve / oil restricter bolt / ai unichip / k sport 8 pods /quaffie lsd /eibacs prokit/whiteline rarb / alpine head unit ,amp, /courts accuator /anchirite 19,s

They are an internal recirc valve which provides the same functionality as a dump valve but vent into the inlet instead of to the atmosphere
    | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Forgot to add the forge valve is more robust than the oe item I noticed mine pickup boost quicker with the forge too
      | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

The internal diaphragm on my recirc valve ha quite a large hole in it. Noticed a huge diffeence when I put he forge one in, car held boost a lot better (unsurprisingly), but couldn't beileve the difference!

Comment

alot better made than the oe aswell, they dont split when under pressure

Comment

you can get the forge recirc valve off ebay cheaper than you can from forge direct too for some reason

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORGE-RECIRC-D...item483b77feab

Comment

Working...
            X